Conimex Fried Rice
  • I bought one pack of Conimex Fried Rice for 1.10 Eur
  • So, I think it's really cheap in my opinion

• by MomLouiTan

Today, I bought Conimex Fried Rice. What is that? It’s an instant herb that you can buy in the supermarket or grocery store if you want to cook Indonesian Fried Rice.

The price of Conimex Fried Rice ( Nasi Goreng ) is not expensive at all. I bought one pack

of Conimex Fried Rice for 1.10 Eur. And from this pack of instant herb, we can cook fried rice for four persons. So, I think it’s really cheap in my opinion.

I bought this Conimex Fried Rice because it’s easy to cook Indonesian Fried Rice with this instant herb. You ...

• just need to cook the rice first, and then fried this instant herb with two spoons of oils, then after five minutes you can add you rice which is already cooked.

You can also add some chicken meat or bacon before you add your rice and fry it. Some vegetables

will nice if you can add together with the meat that I mentioned before.

You just need 10 minutes to prepare this Indonesian Fried Rice for our dinner. Of course this does not include the time that I use to cook the rice first before I fry it with this Conimex instant herb.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271705700851031/k2311a0517/5.17.09