San San Clear Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I love nail polish and it gives me joy to see my fingernails radiating with colors

• by Maristelle

I love nail polish and it gives me joy to see my fingernails radiating with colors. Since there are times that I can not afford weekly manicure and pedicure, I score myself with a do-it-your-own nail polish kit. It is composed of cuticle remover, nail polish remover, San San Clear nail polish and Frosted

Peach nail polish.

I love the clear nail polish especially for French tip. But I am not good at it, I contented myself with applying merthiolate and San San clear nail polish together. It blends well as if a professional worked on my hand. The nail polish is easy to apply and smells good. It ...

• is not too thick or too light for my nails. It is enough to coat my nails perfectly. It has its own shade of pinkish glow that makes it nice to look at.

For every application, I can feel the cooling sensation and I am amazed how it beautifies my nails. My only negative comment

is that it takes long to dry up so I can not really touch or do anything until my nails are totally dry. And even though I cover the nail polish bottle, it seems that it evaporates and the contents seem to be molded inside. It becomes very sticky and no longer fine to apply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311705700740931/k2311a0517/5.17.09