Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair  » Cosmetics  »
  • These are the effects that I've observed personally from experience
  • I find this product amazing and expensive too
  • But I guarantee that fast results is visible in weeks

• by ibizaspain

There are lots of things that can cause damage in your skin. Stress can be one. The constant changes that we have in our environment can also help in the fast deterioration of our skin. When you sleep you need something that can repair the constant damage everyday. Because whatever iota of prevention is always better than ounce of cure. It will take usually several years before wrinkles, and

enlarge pore to surface, thus the need to prevent it while we still can do it.

I tried Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair. It is a protective recovery complex. It is a serum that you just dip and add a few drops to your skin for it to get a taste of the protective complex promised. This serum heightens your skin’s natural repair response-critical for its well being. These ...

• are the effects that I’ve observed personally from experience.

1. It neutralizes 90% of the radicals produced by the environment that can alter skin’s natural moisture. The sun is a constant nemesis of your skin. You just don’t feel it now, but that’s one of the factors that strips skin’s natural moisture.

2. After several weeks, you can feel skin’s natural appearance of firmness and more revitalized. People would always

comment on your skin about this huge improvement.

3. The serum has a pleasant smell and it is not sticky or greasy when you apply it. You just need a few drops and you can gently massage it in your face.

4. The effects of this serum will immediately be detected after a few uses.

I find this product amazing and expensive too. But I guarantee that fast results is visible in weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605700530431/k2311a0516/5.16.09