Revlon Custom Creations Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Let me enumerate the things that I like about this foundation
  • The consistency of the foundation is amazing
  • I love the smell because it is natural and it is not too strong

• by ibizaspain

I have been in the market testing for various make ups. I am fond of this episode, I felt like I am engaging in “animal testing” which is extremely forbidden. When I do portraits shoot, I have a mini bag where I place all the necessary make ups I need. It is just a small bag that it can accommodate the pertinent make-ups. I

don’t need a wide range because mostly, I only need to enhance the eyes and a good foundation to make the face look good and appear young. If I can get a make up which offers more than just one purpose, I am very happy to know that. I discovered this Foundation from Revlon. It is the Custom Creations Foundation.

Let me enumerate the ...

• things that I like about this foundation:

1. First it has a unique feature. You can custom make the perfect combination for the right skin color. Mostly, we need a skilled make-up artist to do the mixing in arriving on a better tone, here you can twist the different shades which is dark, medium and light and twist to the dial to the right setting.

You can arrive at the desired color tailored for the skin that you want. This is a genius creation from Revlon.

2. The consistency of the foundation is amazing. It leaves a very natural finnish in your skin making it look pure and flawless.

3. It has SPF 15 for sunscreen protection.

4. I love the smell because it is natural and it is not too strong.

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605700480431/k2311a0516/5.16.09