L’Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation
  • I like this foundation first because of its unique set up
  • It is minute so convenient for your everyday use

• by ibizaspain

Though I personally like liquid-based foundation, I had the occasion to try a powder form too from L’Oreal. I am always on the track to experiment with new make ups while doing photo shoot. L’Oreal for me is one of the most trusted names in cosmetics. I have been personally using

their face creams and their complete skin care line, and I am personally happy with the results. Thus, trying their make-ups is also an opportunity for me to test if they are good on this aspect.

I like this foundation first because of its unique set up. The size is cute. It is minute so convenient for your everyday use. The brush can be dipped into the powder which is already in a powder form not the compact style which traditional foundations are. Thus, you won’t have inconvenience applying it again because the traditional compact style sometimes needs water to soften it.

• L'Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation
      Here, you can apply directly. Second, this foundation contains minerals, it had no perfume, no preservatives, oil-free and non-comedogenic. It also has SPF 19 for total sun protection.

The appearance gives you a unique coat in your skin because of its mineral contents. It also improves on your skin texture upon constant

application. I like the pure composition of it like it is non-comedogenic because only the purest minerals are instilled in this foundation. You can do away coating yourself with sticky foundations too because this one has it. Best of all its oil-free, you skin maintains a unique texture till sunset. Believe me, I’ve tried this.

L'Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605700370431/k2311a0516/5.16.09