Burrawang West Station Hotel Sydney  » Hotels  »
Ootha Trundle, New South Wales, 2875 Australia
  • I like the furniture cause it speaks of untimely design
  • What I really adored in this hotel is the dining experience

• by ibizaspain

If you want to have a taste of outback Australian lifestyle, you should try this hotel. I got this from a treat of a friend. She made the booking for me but I was alone when I stayed at this hotel. You need to take a long ride from the main city to this place. There is so much adventure and so much to see while you are traveling. It is tiring but this is ideal when you want to calm your nerves from

the busy lifestyles of the metropolitan city.

The hotel is only one-storey. It has a total of 12 spacious and tastefully well decorated suites. The suites were boutiques lodges. They tuned different themes like the “Mira Hotel” in Hong Kong. I like the ambiance and interiors of it. The accents used were phenomenal. I like the furniture cause it speaks of untimely design. The fabric used were reminiscent of “Australia” the movie. I like the stretch of it, the color and the dark feature in ...

• the fabrics used. There was so much creativity on it. I like the tiles on the floor. The over all design was just pleasant and beautiful for me. The lavatory were extremely beautiful and clean too.

The hotel has its own fitness and recreation centers. You would sometime doubt because it is just a one-storey hotel but there are massage available if you really want to pamper yourself. I tried the sauna too and I took a dip in their swimming pool. Both were excellent,

in terms of cleanliness and style.

What I really adored in this hotel is the dining experience. You can choose between a barbeque over the pool side or a room service. The menu offered a delectable treat. They used herbs and spices that would really make you violate your diet regimen. I love the service as well. The waiters were pleasant and very professional.

If you want a taste of a country lifestyle, taking the “outback” setback, you should try this hotel. It is perfect in all aspect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21605700310431/k2311a0516/5.16.09