Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX
  • I bought Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX about 6 months ago
  • With a shiny black color and the touch panal at the bottom, this is the best LCD monitor that I have seen
  • The monitor comes with various softwares which helps you to adjust the various aspects of monitor like brightness, contrast etc. Since it is 19 flat LCD monitor your multimedia experience will gonna rock
  • The only negative thing that I found was its stand

• by Suman

I bought Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX about 6 months ago. when I went to buy a new LCD for myself I saw this one and I never searched for the other. It was so good looking that I had to buy it.

With a shiny black color and the touch panal at the bottom, this is the best LCD monitor that I have seen. The touch panel

is very responsive and good.

A slight touch and you get your desire result. You can switch on your monitor in milliseconds.

The monitor comes with various softwares which helps you to adjust the various aspects of monitor like brightness, contrast etc. Since it is 19″ flat LCD monitor your multimedia experience will gonna rock.

It has such a clear picture and quality. Watching movies in ...

• this LCD is so pleasurable.

Everything about this monitor is good. The only negative thing that I found was its stand.

Looks a bit fragile. Other than that its perfect.

I find the viewing angle of this monitor good. I think it well worth the spending.

Value for your money. If you are thinking of buying Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX go for it.

Before you buy, if

you computer is old one than please be careful that your graphics supports 1440×900 resolution. I had an Intel G845GVFN board and at first the resolution never reached 1440×900.

But updating the driver for the board did the trick. If you have a board older than mine than first check if your graphics supports this resolution.

Description optimal resolution 1440×900 19″ flat LCD Touch panal 8000:1 Dynamic contrast

Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX
    Raveen says :

my monitor is touchscreen?

John says :

Yes, this monitor is a touchscreen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161605700060331/k2311a0516/5.16.09