Cebu Pacific Airlines
2.5
  • I bought my ticket 5 months ago, I arrived at the airport before check-in time, I have all the necessary documents

• by Shanghai_spring

Cebu Pacific Airlines is the lowest fare airline in the Philippines. Early booking gives you a big discount and they offer special rate during the low season. Always go for the Go Fare. If you have no check-in luggage, go for Go Lite.

But I had great disappointment with their refund policy. Their refund policy for credit card transactions is 45

workings days processing. But I found this not to be true. It took almost 10 months before I got my money back and only got 10% of the original amount after deductions of all charges. And you will not get your refund just by sending an e-mail to their customer service on their website. I had to make several phone calls to ...

• follow-up and need to personally show up to their accounting office.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m a big customer of this airline because of their low fare. But if you are to book ticket with them, make sure you are using the ticket on your given date. Cancellation and rebooking is not advisable.

One more point, Cebu Pacific Air Shanghai staff need

a lot of training for proper airline etiquette. One time they want to bump me off the flight. For what reason? Flight is overbooked. I bought my ticket 5 months ago, I arrived at the airport before check-in time, I have all the necessary documents. Why me? They cannot explain why. It was very inconsiderate since I was travelling with 2 kids.

Cebu Pacific Airlines
    janine says :

how much the rate of cancellation of flight per person?

Jules Li says :

I assume you’re in China since you mentioned Shanghai. The cancellation fee for China is CNY 350.

Conchita Torralba says :

June 25, 2010 Customer Service Cebu Pacific Air Terminal 3 Pasay City To whom it may concern Good day i decided to write to you as per advised by your hotline operator. This regards with my problem as i was dolible charged by your office, cebu pacific air. My family and i flew to Hongkong last May 13-21, 2010 via your airline. I booked thru internet last May 25, 2010 but was denied so i tried again another booking on April 27, 2010 and at last, it was succesfully confirmed with confirmation no. R5FPPS with the following details with the amount of P61, 130.40 Flight details May 13, 2010——Departure time- MANILA TO HONGKONG THURSDAY 0755 May 21, 2010——Departure time- HONGKONG TO MANILA - 10 40am Guest Details Jonathan O. Torralba Conchita B. Torralba Mica Jenara Torralba Jonessa Mae Torralba Ann Margaux Torralba Jon Cornele Torralba So we went and came back from Hongkong smoothly with those said dates. However, when my credit card billing arrived, i was shocked to know that i was double charged with Cebu Pacific Air respectively on April 25, 2010 with P58,130 P61, 130.40 on April 27, 2010. I don`t have questions about the P61,130.40 because it was we really used the April 27, 2010 date because it has confirmation details. My problem is the P58,130.40 that was charged on April 25, 2010. We never used this because there had been no confirmation details. Besides, if i already have confirmation on April 25, 2010 with my booking attempt, then i would not get another booking on the 27th, because i was booking for the same persons. I have asked assistance of my bank to look into it and they have a letter to me saying that the 58k disputed transaction was initially declined due to invalid CVC. For cases like this, request for refund should be coordinated directly with the card holder, with Cebu Pacific Air especially because transaction was acquired by another bank, HSBC. Enclosed with this letter are my credit card billing where you can see there was 2 consecutive charges made by your airline, Cebu Pacific. Another Document enclosed is my confirmation and my booking details and the letter form the BPI as for their own investigation. Please send your immediate action answer on my daughter`s Email Address mibzecaarjena25 yahoo.com I am hoping for your kind consideration and immediate action on this matter, as we are in hard times and P58,130.40 is so hard enough for us to produce and pay for especially that you never used it. Thank you so much more power God Bless Respectfully Yours, Conchita B. Torralba

Dra. Bing Torres says :

Good day We would like to ask for the telephone number of Cebu Pacicfic Airline, the booking department or the customer service. Thank you.

Jules Li says :

Here’s the number for booking 63 (2) 70-20-888.

maryjane sudario says :

hi i book ticket from singapore to cebu litefare this coming Aug 29,2011. My question is can i book prepaid baggaged now since i change my mind to bring all my old clothes.Pls. advise what to do. thks MJ

jo replies :

you can go to manage booking page on cebupacificair.com and submit your booking confirmation details to go to your booking page. From there you can pre-book your baggage and it will be cheaper than paying on the counter during check-in. You can also add this when you check-in online 64hrs before the flight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401605699990331/k2311a0516/5.16.09