Crest Whitestrips Classic  » Health  »
  • I don't like the fact that they slip off of your teeth sometimes
  • I like the fact that Crest has a money back guarentee if it doesn't work
  • Usually a box cost around $20,00 at Walmart or any drug store
  • I enjoy having whiter teeth and the confidence I have whenever I smile

• by Gina Gott

Try this product if you drink coffe , smoke , or just want a brighter smile . I use it regularly about every 6 months . I always get compliments on my smile . It really works .

You use the strips twice a day for 30 mins for each application . They are simple to put on once you get the hang off it . Just peel off the backs and stick them on your teeth .

I don’t like the fact that they

slip off of your teeth sometimes . Then you have to reuse another sheet . It can get a little frustrating to talk with them in your mouth too , but the results are worth it .

The worst thing is that if you have sensitive teeth like me , then after about the third day your teeth will tingle when you put the strips in . Feels like when you put something to cold in your mouth . It is a little painful .

...

• If that happens then stop using them for a day or two and then cut back to using the strips only once a day . Your teeth will start to look whiter in about 5 days . The full whitening effect will show up in 14 days .

Then you will have a bright white smile for months . You and everyone else will be able to tell a big difference . I like the fact that Crest has a money back guarentee if it

doesn’t work .

Trust me , it will work though . Crest whitestrips are basically enamel safe perioxide strips . They are dentist recommended and safe .

The price is very affordable . Usually a box cost around $20,00 at Walmart or any drug store . The results of this product are worth the little annoyances .

I say give it a shot , and see what you think about Crest Whitestrips . I enjoy having whiter teeth and the confidence I have whenever I smile .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341605699940331/k2311a0516/5.16.09