Pantene pro v smooth conditioner
  • After the first use I noticed that my hair was softer and more shiny
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a salon style conditioner at an affordable price

• by Gina Gott

I don’t know what I would do without my Pantene pro vitamin conditioner . It works wonders for my hair and my budget . The best conditioner for the price … I love it .

After the first use I noticed that my hair was softer and more shiny . My usually frizzy hair was smoother looking .

I even got a compliment on the

way my hair smelled . The scent lasts for most of the day .

It is a wonderful clean scent , not overpowering . Pantene is so much better than other conditioner’s I’ve tried of the same price range - less than $5 .

It is good for long hair , short hair , or any style . It works so well because it actually ...

• makes your hair healthier .

I can run my fingers through my hair and literally feel a difference . I use Pantene conditioner about every other day .

One bottle can last up to three weeks for me though , because you just need a little squirt of product to do the trick . It is worth trying .

I would recommend this product to

anyone looking for a salon style conditioner at an affordable price . You will be surprised at the difference a little Pantene can make .

Your hair is one of the first things people will notice about you . Trust me , Pantene can do wonders for your appearance .

Once you try it , you will never have to look for another conditioner again .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605699870331/k2311a0516/5.16.09