Nokia E71 Phone  » Phones  »
  • I like the way you can customize the home screen with up to 6 applications of your choice and the four shortcut keys on the keypad that are default for home, calendar, contacts, and mail
  • Also, nokia maps is not that great and you have to pay for the service, but all you have to do is go to google on your phone and download google maps for free and plus google maps in my opinion is way better than nokia maps

• by CTap32

I recently purchased a Nokia E71 and it is a really impressing phone. First of all, the phone is very thin everytime I put it in my pocket it feels like nothing is in there its so thin.

If you do not like thick and big phones then this is a phone for you.

Generally, the phone is a business

phone which has two modes work and personal.

Even though I am a college student, all I did was change the mode work to school and use it for school.

I like the way you can customize the home screen with up to 6 applications of your choice and the four shortcut keys on the keypad that are default for ...

• home, calendar, contacts, and mail.

The phone takes really great pictures and very clear for a camera phone.

The menu screen is confusing at first considering it seperates all of its applications into folders of category and takes time to get used to.

Only negatives about the phone is the back looks very dirty cause it is a fingerprint magnet

making the phone look dirty.

Also, nokia maps is not that great and you have to pay for the service, but all you have to do is go to google on your phone and download google maps for free and plus google maps in my opinion is way better than nokia maps.

Overall, the phone is cool and I like it very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371605699760331/k2311a0516/5.16.09