40″ Polaroid 4011-TLXB TV
  • I'm glad that I bought it though , it is worth every penny
  • When I watch tv I see things that I have never noticed before

• by Gina Gott

The Polaroid 4011-TLXB is a 40″ LCD ( liquid crystal diode ) - HD ( high defenitition ) flatscreen tv . I had to think hard before giving it a try , since I have never owned a Polaroid television . I’m glad that I bought it though , it is worth every penny .

/> The price is amazing for the quality . I paid less than $800 at Walmart for it .

The price and size is what really got my hooked on this tv . Very affordable for a 40″ flat screen .

The picture is very sharp and clear . It has a 1366 by 768 digital resolution ...

• .

When I watch tv I see things that I have never noticed before . It is incredible how real everything looks and how bright .

One of the coolest things about this tv is that it has a 178 degree turning angle . No matter where I am sitting , I can turn my

tv to face me .

I love that . Out of all of my electronics , this tv is one of my favorites .

I am happy to come home and see my big tv just waiting to be turned on . Great quality , super price , this tv is everything that you could want and more .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161605699700331/k2311a0516/5.16.09