Bosch Maxx Advantage WFX2468 Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
  • I fully support the grade and happy with the buy, as been three years and not a single problem till date
  • I bought it at the price of £350 and I say its worth buying and good value for the money

• by shazipk

When we shifted to a new house and rented our previous one. We left our some electrical appliances and some furniture there and bought new for our new house. We went to buy new washing machine and selected Bosh .

But there are plenty of models there . After some research me and my husband selected Bosch Maxx Advantage WFX2468 Washing Machine as a suitable

washing machine .

The colour is white and machine finely with the wall and the place. Bosch Maxx Advantage WFX2468 Washing Machine is easy to use because of easy to read symbols .

The spin speed is 1200rmps and 6kg wash load. Because of timer washing is pretty much easy and wash at our choice of time (1-19 hrs) It is built in such ...

• a way that save electricity up to 40 %,is not it excellent feature!

It helped me by caring my cloths from delicate silk to thick woollen cloths .

There are temperature settings also. There are up to 15 programmes in the machine The Bosch Maxx Advantage WFX2468 Washing Machine has made my life easy and increase the life of all the cloths.

And

I am really happy with the performance and look of the machine. The machine is rated as excellent and with the symbol “A”.

I fully support the grade and happy with the buy, as been three years and not a single problem till date . Its function is still the same and efficient.

I bought it at the price of £350 and I say its worth buying and good value for the money.

Shazia replies :

Sorry I have no idea….I never come across with such problem up till now… I would contact a local plumber as these machines are so sensitive . I live in UK so here B Q is best they have expert sales men to guide u… another thing u can do is to contact the company help line see if they can help you..

Mikey says :

My washing machine is not filling with water, is it likely to be the valve inlet which might need replacing. Is this common and where can I get a replacement

John says :

You’re correct the valve inlet is usually the source of the problem. However, you should also check to make sure that your water source is worked. Feel the hoses to see if they are getting water. Also does this happen with both hot and cold water? In terms of replacing the valve inlet you can find these through third party websites, but I would suggest ordering it directly from the manufacturer, Bosch.

Galega says :

One common reason for the failure of a washer to fill is heavy clogging in the filters. First, unplug the washing machine, then disconnect the hoses from the back of the unit. You’ll be able to see the filters on the back of the washer sitting in the water inlet valve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16170769960331/k2311a0717/7.17.06