Samsung Microwave oven MT1044WB  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Samsung Microwave Oven Mt1044WB and I find it the perfect assistant in my kitchen and helps in cooking
  • I am quite happy with the Samsung Microwave oven MT1044WB and recommend fully to every mom n kitchen

• by shazipk
      I bought Samsung Microwave Oven Mt1044WB and I find it the perfect assistant in my kitchen and helps in cooking. I enjoy cooking now. My mother bought Samsung MT1044WB for her kitchen.

I used it at her place and find it very efficient ,helpful and easy to use. So then I feel the need of microwave in the kitchen .

I went to buy Microwave and I selected the same MT1044WB,Samsung Model . Its

called Toast and Bake Microwave Oven and white in colour.

White colour is always attracted to me and fits in kitchen nicely . The oven is 1.

0 cu. ft in capacity and 1000W power.

It has auto defrost system and touch sensor control. It has got so may features that It took me about some time to remember .

But main thing that I liked is easy and simple to use. Touch sensor control made it so easy and ...

• fun.

I really liked the feature of child lock ,because my 2 year baby is very intelligent and she learns things by observing others. She use to copy ,so in my absence she tries to operate the microwave in the same manner as I do but as it has got child lock system so I have no worries at all.

The 1 year warranty and 8 year magnetron prove it as a perfect model with reliability.

The Samsung is itself a reliable name .

The quality of material used in microwave is superb . It has convection oven also .

When I used the convection feature in MT1044WB,since that day I stopped using the electric oven of my cooker because Microwave oven’s oven works exactly the same way but with less amount of time and electricity consumption ,resulting in saving of the bill. I am quite happy with the Samsung Microwave oven MT1044WB and recommend fully to every mom n kitchen

leanne says :

i wnat to know how to take the security lock off my microwave. I have lost the instruction manual and cant for the life of me figure it out. It is a samsung timesaver 1000w thanks

John says :

You can access the manual here, which shows you how it’s done:

Galega says :

That’s easy. You need to go through following two steps:

Press and hold the Heated Dry button.
    Release when the light next to the lock graphic is illuminated.

You need to do the same when you want to lock it. Remember, microwave oven doesn’t come with any strong security code. That is not needed. Coding is done just to keep off children accidentally inserting their hands inside it.

Jeanette says :

I want to know how to change power level please. Can’t find my manual.
    Thanks J

Jules says :

The manual does tell you how this done. You can get the manual for this model here:

Galega says :

The Power Level is automatically set to High. If you want to set the Power Level to a level other than High, press the Power Level button, and then use the numbers button to enter the Power Level you desire.

For example, if you want 40% power level, then just press 4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16170769950231/k2311a0717/7.17.06