Off! Scented anti bug spray
  • I don't generally like the smell of bug repellants so when I saw that Off have released their scented version I decided that this will be the solution to overcome that smell

• by Mintaka

I don’t generally like the smell of bug repellants so when I saw that Off have released their scented version I decided that this will be the solution to overcome that smell .

I was positively surprised that the price of scented spray was not really that different from the regular one and it was around 5$ for a small spray bottle of 100ml. It looks like

a deodorant in all ways (well except there is a mosquito instead of flower on it) so it is quite pleasant to the eye. I could not smell the scent in the shop but I figured that it can’t be that bad. So I bought it.

Now to put the spray to the test, you spray it to the parts that are open, in other words most ...

• probable attack targets to mosquitoes, and head to danger area to see if bloodsuckers stay away. Tested it and they did stay away, so the main purpose of the spray is satisfactory. It works.

Now to get a few steps back to the spraying part After the first spray I was in for a surprise, I should have known better that hiding one bad

scent with another scent is never a good thing the scent was plainly hideous. I can’t even find the words to describe it but the closest thing that would come to mind is the cheapest of the cheapest of perfumes but even that would be an overstatement. The good thing was that it is not really a strong smell. But still personally I do not like it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531505699420631/k2311a0515/5.15.09