Fujitsu N-Series laptop  » Laptops  »
  • Fujitsu is the Mercedes Benz of the laptop world and at one point in my life I decided to venture into purchasing a Fujitsu
  • I bought the laptop to use for school as I was in college at the time
  • First of all the Crystal View screen is simply amazing, very clear and most definitely Crystal View
  • As an engineering student, the astounding graphics definitely helped in my designs when I was using AutoCAD
  • Unfortunately, someone broke into my parents' home and stole my Fujitsu

• by KS_Von

Fujitsu is the Mercedes Benz of the laptop world and at one point in my life I decided to venture into purchasing a Fujitsu. I bought the laptop to use for school as I was in college at the time. First of all the Crystal View screen

is simply amazing, very clear and most definitely “Crystal View”.

As an engineering student, the astounding graphics definitely helped in my designs when I was using AutoCAD. I have to say that the graphics on these laptops is comparable to watching Blu-Ray movies it’s crystal clear.

And at the time that I bought the laptop blu-ray was not even that popular (this is around 2004-2006). Additionally, the speed at which the laptop operates in terms of what I was using it for (AutoCAD, mathematical programming, etc) was very impressive! And I have those operations up simultaneously.

My only gripe ...

• Fujitsu N-Series laptop
      with Fujitsu is the cost these are not cheap laptops. On the other hand, you get what you pay for.

If you visit their website you’ll know. Additionally, the only store that is currently carrying the product is Fry’s Electronics.

You will not find it anywhere else

except online of course. Unfortunately, someone broke into my parents’ home and stole my Fujitsu.

Never recovered it. I loved the quality of the laptop so much that I cannot buy any other because I keep on comparing it to my Fujitsu.

Now I own a desktop that I upgrade every once in a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631505699390631/k2311a0515/5.15.09