Runescape MMORPG
  • The Runescape game mostly involves players playing for experience point and completing quests and battling other users or even creatures at times
  • I used to like the combat section because I thought it was one of the more interesting points of the game

• by RedTape

Runescape” is a massive multiplayer online role playing game or MMORPG which a friend of mine recommended to me a few years ago when I was still in high school. At the time he recommended it to me though, it took me a few days to actually join and start playing the game. However, when I did make my move I realised that I might actually like the game

after all. This was because first of all, playing the game was actually free indefinitely and then secondly, the graphics was much better than a lot of other free mmorpg games I had seen online.

When an individual gets to the homepage they will also notice that the layout is not as confusing as the home pages of some of the other MMORPG websites. There is a button at the ...

• top of the home page for example which clearly directs new and potential members to click there to create a free account and then, from there it directs players step by step on how to create their characters and so on, and then secondly, there is another button which members should click on if they want to play.

quests and battling other users or even creatures at times. I used to like the combat section because I thought it was one of the more interesting points of the game. These days I play Runescape no longer and I have found other games with much better graphics and my boyfriend cannot stand to even hear it being mentioned; but I would still recommend it to even first time players of MMorpgs.

Runescape MMORPG

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281505699370631/k2311a0515/5.15.09