Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume
  • I like the smell of this Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume
  • When I check the price tag from the store, this Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume was only cost around 12 Eur for the small bottle with 15 mL perfume inside
  • But if you like to use this perfume every day, I think it's better to take the bigger one, so you can save some money

• by MomLouiTan

I like the smell of this Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume. When I saw it the first time, I was thinking that this perfume oil might be expensive, because it has fresh and romantic smell. But I was wrong. When I check the price tag from the store, this Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume was only cost around 12 Eur for the small bottle with 15 mL perfume inside.

I immediately bought one

Alyssa Ashley Musk Spray Perfume. I was thinking to use it every day since it was so cheap. But since I have some other perfume as well in the house, I change my mind. I only use this perfume when I have family party. I like to wear it on this kind of occasion since this fragrance smell so soft. With the sprayer on the bottle, I can apply this Alyssa Ashley Musk ...

• Spray Perfume more economic than the one without sprayer.

15mL of perfume is not really a lot. So if we don’t use it carefully, we will finish the perfume within no time. But luckily, we can save a little bit on this perfume. Unless my brother also start to use it, then I can not really save.

This perfume is unisex perfume. So it’s not only for women but can also be used by

men as well. Great, isn’t it?

In the store, you can also find a bigger bottle than the one I mentioned before. Of course the price will be a little bit more expensive than what I have. But if you like to use this perfume every day, I think it’s better to take the bigger one, so you can save some money. If you buy the bigger bottle, the price per mL will be cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561505699090131/k2311a0515/5.15.09