Ray Comfort Blog  » Religion  »
  • I am a Christian myself so I like this blog
  • One of the best things about this blog is that it stays up-to-date with new material

• by Rachelle

Ray Comfort’s Blog (online web log) is a blog that focuses on Christianity. I am a Christian myself so I like this blog. Ray Comfort writes (almost always on a daily basis) great Christian articles related to the belief in God.

Mr. Comforts blog attracts a lot of atheist and non-believers.

One of the best things about this blog is that it stays up-to-date with

new material. Mr.

Comfort has a new post up almost every day. Another great thing about this blog is that the posts are relevant to Christ and Christianity.

While there are many great things about this blog there are indeed a few negative aspects that surround it. I do not like that some of the atheist are not respectful when pointing out their arguments.

I ...

• have seen countless atheist be outright disrespectful to the Christians who visit this blog and vice versa. Another thing I do not like about this blog is that before your comment to a post can be viewed it has to meet approval (blog owner approval).

This has happened because many of the atheist post foul language, crude remarks etc. The best thing about this

blog, besides it being a great resource for Christians, is that it is the perfect place to debate online with others who hold different views from your own relating to religion, especially on Christianity.

I would only mention that you need to be aware that you may get a lot of negative criticism depending on which side of the fence your on, atheism or Christianity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 511505699080131/k2311a0515/5.15.09