Friends season 10  » TV  »
  • I own all the season, and I love all of the seasons, specially the season 10, which was Friends last and final season

• by kuak

I am a mad fan of this famous TV show called Friends, and I am watching this show for 10 years now, and it has become a part of my life also. I own all the season, and I love all of the seasons, specially the season 10, which was “Friends” last and final season.

It was really

hard for me to watch this show ending.

At the last episode I really cried a lot, it feels really hurting inside when a thing you love so much just stop showing one day.

I love the way they ended the season, where all of them got settled into their own life except Joey.

Phoebe got married, Chandler ...

• and Monica finally got their twin baby, which they were expecting only one.

Rachel finally settled with Ross, and they all lived happily ever after, but Joey stays there where he was started, I felt sad for him.

The ending of the show was really touchy, and it was really a clever move to ending the show.

I

wish they would again start “Friends”.

It is the best TV show ever, and everybody can relate their lives with this show, it was a show for a lifetime, and they really entertained us brilliantly for the last 10 years, and I love all of them.

Hats off to them, “Friends” is going to live in my heart forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101505699020131/k2311a0515/5.15.09