Samsung LA32A450C1 LCD TV 32″
  • From the last 8 months I have been planning to buy a big LCD TV, and one of my friend suggested me to buy Samsung LCD TV, because they gives the best quality in LCD TVs in the market
  • So, I went to the showroom, and I liked this big 32 LCD TV of Samsung and I bought it

• by kuak

From the last 8 months I have been planning to buy a big LCD TV, and one of my friend suggested me to buy Samsung LCD TV, because they gives the best quality in LCD TVs in the market. So, I went to the showroom, and I liked this big 32″ LCD TV of Samsung and I bought it.

And I

have to say that it was a wise choice, because this Samsung LA32A450C1 LCD 32″ TV is just awesome.

It has a tremendously beautiful picture quality, and a superb sound quality.

The design of this TV is pretty sleek, and trust me friends it changes the whole atmosphere of your room.

It is a high definition TV, and you will feel ...

• so much realistic, and you can use it as a PC monitor also, so you can see that it has pretty good features.

As I said that it has an awesome picture quality, and the resolution is about 1366 x 768, and it is pretty good.

Especially my PS3 game looks just awesome in this LCD TV.

It supports HDMI audio,

and you will feel the audios more realistic than ever.

And the best thing is that this TV weighs only 6 Kilograms, so it is pretty easy to carry from one place to another.

Overall it is an awesome LCD TV to own, and I am happy with my Samsung LA32A450C1 LCD TV, and I hope that you will love this TV also.

laeeq says :

I have this samsung model lcd tv. for somedays i am seeing a blue straight line on left side of lcd can you sort out what will be the problem . thanks

John says :

Unplug your TV for about 10 seconds to reset it. If the issue persists, it’s likely to be an issue with the capacitors on the system board, if it happens randomly. I’m not sure of your warranty to status but you should contact Samsung to have it fixed, if you’re under warranty.

Galega says :

There can be variety of reasons behind these blue lines like height moisture, connection issue of data cable, faulty panel(screen). Check all these issues at home and if the problem persists then call the customer care for assistance. However, I think you will fix this issue manually at home without any problem.

Sofia says :

Hi. I recently bought the same 32 Samsung TV . . . . maybe about a year ago. I was very happy with it. The other day, it made this funny sound and now it won`t turn on. I`m really disappointed. Now I have to figure out how much the cost will be. I`m pretty sure it`s not going to be cheap. Does anybody know how much?

John says :

This could be a problem with the power supply, but it’s more likely to be the mainboard if you heard a noise before it lost power. The only way to be sure is to have it checked out by a technician. If you’re under warranty you should contact Samsung.

Galega says :

The TV has stopped working after making a weird sound. This is the case with your TV. Since it is a new one, you should ideally call the customer care of Samsung and ask them to sort it out. As far as problem is concerned, it seems to be an internal short circuit. Hopefully, the motherboard has not damaged (rare in these type of situations). The possibility of power supply outage, especially internal, is not high here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161505699010131/k2311a0515/5.15.09