Clinique Mild Facial Soap
  • Before, I thought my facial soap leading brand is the best cleanser for my skin but when I started using this facial soap of Clinique, I never thought that my skin could possibly be vibrant as this
  • I know this is not a whitening soap but I notice that my face lightens
  • This is very gentle on my skin and I never experience any skin irritation
  • And even after washing, there is no feeling of dryness which is my very common problem with my previous cleanser
  • I will definitely buy more bars because I will surely use it for the rest of my life

• by amazingme

I first bought the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and the Clarifying Lotion 2 of Clinique before I decide to buy also the Clinique’s Mild Facial Soap. Before, I thought my facial soap leading brand is the best cleanser for my skin but when I started using this facial soap of Clinique, I never thought that my skin could possibly be vibrant as this. I know this is not a whitening soap but I notice that my face lightens.

This

is very gentle on my skin and I never experience any skin irritation. Everytime I massage this soap on my face, I feel that my pores are becoming tight.

And even after washing, there is no feeling of dryness which is my very common problem with my previous cleanser. This one is really different.

No residue of soap left after washing. It is exactly opposite of what I have experienced before with my previous cleansers.

This soap is like ...

• lotion foam that really softens and tightens my pores making my face looking great and healthy. And what I like with this product, it is fragrance-free.

It has a very natural scent which is not harmful to my very sensitive skin. I truly found the perfect cleanser for my face.

After using this soap, my face is ready to clarify and to moisturize. I am now using this soap for less than a month and what I can say

is that I love this product so much and I will not replace it with anything at all.

I will stick to it. And when it comes to its price, of course, it is more expensive than other regular soap but I don’t mind about how cost it is, I am after to what makes me satisfied and gives me exactly what I need.

I will definitely buy more bars because I will surely use it for the rest of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505698890131/k2311a0515/5.15.09