Fairever Fruit Fairness crème
  • Few months back I had all kind of skin problems on my face, dark pigmentation, skin blemishes, dark spot and all kind of problem were appearing on my face
  • Few suggested using Ole cream but I just was beyond my budget as Ole cream cost around 12 dollars for a month's trial pack
  • Since I couldn't afford the so expensive Ole cream so I bought a small tube of Fairever Fruit Fairness crème and started using it daily

• by mehakibehaki

Fairever Fruit Fairness crème is really a great product which has cleared my skin of all th blemishes and dark spots and made it radiant and healthy. Made from fruit extract Fairever Fruit Fairness crème has worked wonders and made my skin soft, smooth and clearer.

dark spot and all kind of problem were appearing on my face.

I was simply very worried about it and consulted few beauticians on the right skin care cream.

Few suggested using Ole cream but I just was beyond my budget as Ole cream cost around 12 dollars for a month’s trial pack.

One of my best friend who also was going ...

• through similar problems in the past suggested using Fairever Fruit Fairness crème, she told me that it was a fairly cheap product and was working for her.

Since I couldn’t afford the so expensive Ole cream so I bought a small tube of Fairever Fruit Fairness crème and started using it daily.

Gradually I started seeing changes on my face, the skin

blemishes started fading out and the visibility of the pigmentation was minimal .

My skin started getting clearer and in just months time all my skin problems disappeared ,now I use Fairever Fruit Fairness crème on regular basis and I simply love the product.

Thanks to Fairever Fruit Fairness crème I have a healthy and glowing skin and that too at a cheap price.

Manimala B says :

Fairever fruit is too good. I had tanned dull skin few weeks back. I am using fairever fruit for past 1 month and its amazing. My complexion has become even throughout and its not oily or greasy. I have become fair definitely. its very economical and effective. My skin color has improved a lot. it smells good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505698841231/k2311a0515/5.15.09