Nimbuzz  » Software  »
  • Chatting on Nimbuzz was real fun and even on phone It was giving me Pc like experience and the best thing was Nimbuzz software didn't cause any problem on the functionality of my phone
  • Unlike other software Nimbuzz didn't cause any problem on my phone and it really is a cool software which provides a great user experience
  • I really love the software as I can work as efficiently as my pc and do all my voice chatting from my phone itself

• by mehakibehaki

For quite some time I was looking for a good software to chat on my pocket Pc HTC P3400i. I used few but most of them caused plenty of problems on my phone and finally I had to uninstall it completely from my mobile device.

But being an internet

freak I sure needed a good software to stay connected with my friends all the time, so again I started surfing on google to find a good chatting interface and so stumbled upon Nimbuzz.

Being a small .

CAB file I downloaded and installed the Nimbuzz software on my PDA set.

I created an Nimbuzz account and started using it straight away, I was excited to see that Nimbuzz amalgamated all the chatting interface like gtalk, yahoo messenger, Skype, face book, MySpace, etc and now I could connect to all my social circles with just one cool software ...

• Nimbuzz

All I needed to do was to log in to my respective social account and activate it on Nimbuzz.

Chatting on Nimbuzz was real fun and even on phone It was giving me Pc like experience and the best thing was Nimbuzz software didn’t cause any problem on the functionality

of my phone.

Unlike other software Nimbuzz didn’t cause any problem on my phone and it really is a cool software which provides a great user experience.

I really love the software as I can work as efficiently as my pc and do all my voice chatting from my phone itself.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301505698771231/k2311a0515/5.15.09