Philips EXP 7361 player  » Electronics  »
  • To begin, it is one of the latest news that Philips has launched with which I enjoy a new experience of sound in high quality without the need for a home cinema equipment and mini-chain
  • This is a CD player that supports MP3 format and that also has included thirty digital FM radio stations where you can listen the best music and information every day
  • Moreover, most of these devices come with problem of jumps corrected
  • I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine

• by flames777

My brother purchased this product from the market as a New Year Gift for me and I am amazed from the product features. To begin, it is one of the latest news that Philips has launched with which I enjoy a new experience of sound in high quality without the need for a home cinema equipment and mini-chain. This is a CD player that supports MP3

format and that also has included thirty digital FM radio stations where you can listen the best music and information every day.

It measured only fourteen and a half millimeters in diameter and the casing is aluminum, which makes its minimal weight without thereby diminishing its high consistency. With the remote control you have and which is illuminated at night I can hear the music without ...

• having to turn the light to see it.

This remote control is very small and this gives me the power to use it anywhere without me that transport is cumbersome. I also want to place it through the headphones can hear the music or the radio without having to have his hands occupied.

I have one and the truth is that I have not had any

problems of any kind. Good design and ensuring one of the best manufacturers in this respect.

You can rely on a player like this. Moreover, most of these devices come with problem of jumps corrected.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. It is fairly very easy to use.

Headphones are included in it. The best guarantee on players CD’s and MP3s: Philips.

You enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161505698731231/k2311a0515/5.15.09