Volini Gel  » Health  »

• by mehakibehaki

Being an accountant by profession sitting down in front of the computers for 8-10 hours daily gives me a very stiff back daily and so once a while I need to massage it using a good pain reliever and I use only Volini gel by Ranbaxy for giving me quick relief

from back aces and joint aches.

Being a product of Ranbaxy I really trust the product for quality and every one in my house uses Volini Gel for instant relief from pain. I use it for my back massage once a week, my father uses it for his joint pain .Almost everyone ...

• uses Volini Gel for some reason or another and I don’t know what we would do without the service of Volini Gel at our house hold.

Volini Gel soothes the pain on first application and when the gel is massaged it generates a heat and thus eases out the pain and stiffness

quickly.The longer we rub the Volini Gel the more heat it generates and thus the better it is for giving quick relief from the pain. Thanks to volini Gel and my wife who massage it every time I really don’t have to go to office in an unworkable condition like some of my co-workers.

Volini Gel
    Anil says :

Volini contans diclofenac diethylammonium and methyl salicylate, so what kinds both ingredients works proper in one formulation define it. Regards Anil Kumar Jha M. Pharma Student

Galega says :

These two ingredients - diclofenac diethylammonium and methyl salicylate - are quite popular as an instant pain relief formula. In a combined form, they instantly relaxes the muscles and nerves where you apply the gel or spray and hence can give quick relief from pain. You can find this formulations in almost all pain relief spray, like Volini.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341505698711231/k2311a0515/5.15.09