Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought home a trial pack of Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo and started using it
  • Satisfied I bought home a big bottle of Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo and used it regularly,now my hair is back to normal and is clear of all the dandruff problem and Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo being relatively cheap I used the shampoo regularly

• by mehakibehaki

Dandruff has always been a cause of big worry for me, I tried many products but most of them worked as long I continued using the product and the dandruff reappeared as an when I stopped it . I am from a middle class family and can’t afford these luxuries for a stretched period of time.

So I

was searching for something which would help me get rid of the dandruff as well as affordable ,I did a bit of researching and found about Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo.

I went to a nearby store and asked about Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo,he informed me that it was a high quality shampoo and was reasonably ...

• priced as well.

So I bought home a trial pack of Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo and started using it.

Honestly I liked it from the first use itself, the shampoo smelled good and left my hair soft and smooth with the first use itself .

Satisfied I bought home a big bottle of Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff

shampoo and used it regularly,now my hair is back to normal and is clear of all the dandruff problem and Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo being relatively cheap I used the shampoo regularly .

Now after almost a year of using Matrix Biolage anti- dandruff shampoo, my scalp is dandruff free and my hair has grown thicker in volume as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505698701231/k2311a0515/5.15.09