Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal Hand & Body Lotion
  • I started using Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal Lotion when I noticed that my skin was developing dark spots particularly on my arms and legs
  • I checked on the formulation of the product and to my satisfaction everything seems natural and effective to solve my skin problem
  • I strongly recommend this product to all skin care enthusiasts like me because aside fro its affordability, this lotion is truly very effective to immediately whiten sun damaged skin

• by TwinHearts

This is just another marvelous product from the world’s leading skin care company, Avon: Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal Hand & Body Lotion.I have been using this product for a year already all I can say is that this product truly exceeds my expectation and standard!

I started using Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal Lotion when I noticed that my skin was developing dark spots particularly on my arms and legs. This ugly sight was contributed by my daily exposure to sunlight during playing tennis, I was just

unaware that sooner or later I may damage my skin with such constant exposure to UV rays! It was so alarming because the appearance of such dark spots were like ugly birthmarks mapping on my arms and legs, such a horrible sight!

I tried so many whitening lotions already, most of them recommended by friends but to my dismay, none of them lightened my skin back. Until I saw one day a brochure from Avon brought by an officemate and I saw this product. I was so curious and intrigued to ...

• use this whitening lotion from Avon because it says it has a Triple White Complex. So I presumed right away that this might be the whitening lotion I’ve been looking for! I checked on the formulation of the product and to my satisfaction everything seems natural and effective to solve my skin problem. Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal Hand & Body Lotion contains Vitamin C, known to inhibit melanin formation which causes skin darkening.

When I first used this lotion, it was like an instant remedy to my darkened skin.

A couple of days after my application, I noticed that my skin immediately whitened and my skin tone became evenly lightened, revealing a new, beautiful and radiant skin. I was really amazed by the results of this product on my skin! No wonder just recently, this Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Renewal HAnd & Body Lotion became Philippines’ best selling lotion brand so far.

I strongly recommend this product to all skin care enthusiasts like me because aside fro its affordability, this lotion is truly very effective to immediately whiten sun damaged skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505698671231/k2311a0515/5.15.09