Kingdom of Loathing MMORPG
  • It is his favourite game even now, so of course I tried to be a good girlfriend and joined the site and started playing hoping that I would develop a liking of it just like he did
  • Thus, I found that to be an extremely big turn off
  • I love action and I wouldn't recommend it to people who are seeking some sort of action

• by RedTape

Kingdom of Loathing” is a massive multiplayer online role playing game which my boyfriend introduced me to about two years ago. It is his favourite game even now, so of course I tried to be a good girlfriend and joined the site and started playing hoping that I would develop a liking of it just

like he did.

However, I did not for several reasons; but none of them were because the game was either good or bad.

I fall into the category of gamers who have a slight obsession with graphics.

Therefore, I have found that I tend to be a bit prejudiced towards older games with outdated graphics,

• and cheap games with minimal graphics.

When I started playing the game Kingdom of Loathing I realised that unlike world of warcraft or even some other cheaper mmorpgs online, or even runescape, the only graphics KOL had was pictures of places, objects, the player’s stick man character and monsters.

The drawings were crude, and the

game solely relies on poeple following instructions and sometimes going into the chat section of the site; and not at all real fighting like in other games.

Thus, I found that to be an extremely big turn off.

I love action and I wouldn’t recommend it to people who are seeking some sort of action.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281505698661231/k2311a0515/5.15.09