SoDelicious Coconut Milk- Dairy Alternative
  • I try to use unsweetened to avoid unnecessary sugars but all are good

• by sonice

While all of us know about cow milk, but people suffering from dairy allergy still rely on Soy milk as an alternative. When i was Breastfeeding, my son was diagnosed with diary and soy allergy. Next option for milk was Rice milk . This has awful taste and not at all good for tea. I

had also tried Almond milk which was a little better compromise.

I was so lucky that this product was released . Usually we have seen the small cans of coconut milk and was used for sauces. But for the first time i have seen the 1/2 gallon pack in Dairy Aisle. I could enjoy ...

• the dairy like taste in my tea, coffee. They do have ice cream and yogurt too and its great. They have 3 flavors , that includes sweetened, unsweetened and vanilla. I try to use unsweetened to avoid unnecessary sugars but all are good. I give it to my other son instead of cow milk when
        he has cold and allergy. As during cold cow’s milk creates more mucus.

Positive: Great alternative for people with dairy allergy

Negative: Its a boon for me so nothing to comment.

Tip: I have only seen it in Whole Foods Market for $4.39 for 1/2gallon. Do check in other health food or Organic food stores.

tracey says :

Is coconut milk cheaper than whole milk? Does it have the same nutritional value?

Jennifer Davis says :

I like coconut milk but it is not cheaper than whole milk. Atmy Wal-Mart I can get Great Value whole milk in the gallon size for $ 3.58. However, the So Delicious coconut milk costs $ 4.48 for a half gallon. It is good, but it is more expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341505698651231/k2311a0515/5.15.09