Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader  » Hardware  »
  • I spoiled 2-3 DDR RAM mostly because of overheating as I use the machine for almost the whole day and so obviously it can cause problem
  • Just few weeks back I had to change my RAM memory again but this time I bought a Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader along with it
  • It is very cheap and cost just about 2 dollars and feel is worth every penny spend on it as it has helped improve my computer efficiency

• by mehakibehaki

RAM is the heartbeat of a computer and it is one part which gets heated up along with the processor of a computer. I spoiled 2-3 DDR RAM mostly because of overheating as I use the machine for almost the whole day and so obviously it can cause problem. It’s not that heating was only the problem but it sure was one of the reason for my RAM memory being

damaged.

Just few weeks back I had to change my RAM memory again but this time I bought a Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader along with it. The owner of the store recommended me the Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader on seeing my problem and so I bought it along with a Hynix DDR 2 RAM.

The Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader is very easy to install and wasn’t hard for ...

• me to install it along with the RAM Card. The Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader dissipates heats and keep the Ram memory card cooler by upto40 % thereby increasing the longevity of the Memory Card. I really don’t know whether the Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader does what it says but yes the efficiency and performance of my computer sure has increased as dais. Now the computer processes date much
        faster than what it use too after installation of the Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader.

So if you are facing problem with you RAM memory than Hynix Aluminum Memory Heat Spreader is what I feel would be the ideal solution for you as well. It is very cheap and cost just about 2 dollars and feel is worth every penny spend on it as it has helped improve my computer efficiency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331505698391231/k2311a0515/5.15.09