Marie Callender’s Breaded Chicken Parmigiana
  • I enjoyed the breaded chicken and the linguini without any sauce at all

• by Orrymain

My latest new meal to try was Marie Callender’s Breaded Chicken Parmigiana. I really trust the Marie Callender name to bring me a high quality meal. I may not like a particular variety due to my own taste buds and palette, but it’s rare for a product from this company to not be its best. Once again, I was not disappointed.

Marie

Callender’s Breaded Chicken Parmigiana consists of white meat chicken with linguini, red sauce, and vegetables.

The chicken is breaded, giving the chicken a nice added layer of taste. The chicken meat was juicy and very tasty. The linguini was great. Now, this meal comes with red sauce, but I’m not a big sauce fan. I don’t much like gravy, either, so ...

• I just didn’t bother to prepare the sauce. I enjoyed the breaded chicken and the linguini without any sauce at all. Personally, I don’t believe the sauce is needed, but if you wanted, an ample package is included and you can pour as much of the red sauce as you want on the chicken and the linguini. With the vegetables, it’s
        a 650 calorie meal.

As with other Marie Callender meals, this is very easy to prepare. Just vent and pop into the microwave for a few minutes, and there you have it, a tasty and satisfying meal. I really loved the breaded chicken and how the linguini complimented it. It’s a combination that works for me, and I’ll be buying this meal again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271505698331231/k2311a0515/5.15.09