Criminal Minds: Roadkill  » TV  »
  • What I love about Criminal Minds is that it is such a challenging show to watch
  • I refuse to spoil any of the fun of this episode, but it's one of the best shows this year in my opinion because of how the characterizations were done

• by Orrymain

Criminal Minds is a complex show. It’s one you can’t easily multi-task through. It requires you to be present as the case develops; that is, unless you just want to go from the crime to the bad guy and don’t care about how it came about. There are usually a bunch of twists and turns, and the guilty party is often not who you think, or maybe even

the crime isn’t what it seems to be at first.

The latest 2009 episode was called Roadkill. It begins with a murder, that of a woman whose red coupe breaks down in a remote place. She’s run over, and it turns out she wasn’t the first to be killed in that manner.

What I love about Criminal Minds is that it is such a challenging show to watch. In Roadkill,

• we went through three or four theories on the murders. Not only that but we had a couple of different suspects. In each case, the story we thought we knew about them really wasn’t that at all. Even when we get to the climatic moment, the story takes a twist.

I refuse to spoil any of the fun of this episode, but it’s one of the best shows this

year in my opinion because of how the characterizations were done. The acting was so good by the guest stars. Their anger, pain, frustration, fear — all were perfectly done, and we do run through all of those. This show elicited a few tears towards the end, and that says something for its power.

Roadkill is now one of my favorite episodes of this series; it’s definitely a good watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101505698301231/k2311a0515/5.15.09