Pantene Pro-V hair fall control shampoo
  • I have a hair fall problem for many years, I've switched to a lot of shampoo and the hair fall of mine still didn't stop
  • I bought and tried this Pantene Pro-V hair fall control shampoo 5 months ago
  • Pantene pro-v is not expensive, its cheaper in sachet but I prefer in plastic tube or bottle
  • The creamy shampoo and the smell of it is terrific, I love the ingredients of Pantene pro-v and now I am continually using it

• by lei

I have a hair fall problem for many years, I’ve switched to a lot of shampoo and the hair fall of mine still didn’t stop. My friend advised me to switch and find shampoo that will fit my hair texture. One of the reason for hair control is a very harmful ingredients of some commercial shampoo that we used.

I bought and tried this Pantene Pro-V hair fall control shampoo 5 months ago. The hair fall was lessen and I was able to manage my hair not

like before.

I dilute the shampoo first to water before applying it to my hair and gently massage it. I see to it to rinse my hair thoroughly so there’s no excess shampoo that will retain.

For a week I see the changes and I am glad that I switch to Pantene shampoo, but the only problem I encountered I had this dandruff because of using this shampoo. My scalp turns to itchy and I have several flakes on hair.

It’s maybe that shampoo doesn’t fit the ...

• texture of my scalp but I don’t have problem with my hair fall control. I am wondering a lot of time If I will stop using it but Pantene resolve my problem from my hair fall.

What I did is I am not using this Pantene shampoo everyday, but only 3-4 times a week. I am only using conditioner for intervals so my hair will never be dry and fall, this routine helps me a lot to manage my hair everyday.

Ivgradually resolve my dandruff problem from

this shampoo, I just lessen the usage and see to it that I am using it in a balance way. Pantene pro-v is not expensive, its cheaper in sachet but I prefer in plastic tube or bottle.

The creamy shampoo and the smell of it is terrific, I love the ingredients of Pantene pro-v and now I am continually using it. Switching to Pantene is my best choice, it helps me a lot.

Pantene Pro-V hair fall control shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505698281231/k2311a0515/5.15.09