CECT Touch life  » Phones  »
  • I bought the CECT Touch life phone when I was staying in Kolkata and was all alone so phone gave me good company
  • Everything from picture to sound quality was fantastic and I really didn't have any problem watching my favorite soap on phone
  • CECT Touch life really impressed me with its cool features and I have been using it for some time with no problem what so ever and the best thing is that is really is very cheap and within the budget of any normal human being

• by mehakibehaki

Chinese phone have gone one step ahead of the branded phones in terms of innovation and CECT Touch life is one phone which proves my point.

It is dual sim phone which all the multimedia features of a good handset the phone is ergonomically designed and has a very good digital camera for the day to day memory saving. the sound quality too is superior and supports an expandable memory of 8GB which no other set within the price band ever

does.

All these are basic feature and you must be wandering what is so innovative about the phone will here is the latest innovation set we can watch television and Fm radio about the phone that really is a cool feature which I had not seen on other phone.

I bought the CECT Touch life phone when I was staying in Kolkata and was all alone so phone gave me good company. I used the cable signal of others to watch all ...

• the paid channels on my phone. All I did was pin in a wire into the cable of the passing by cable wires of the neighbors and connected the wire to the aerial of my CECT Touch life phone and the phone just buffered some great picture quality. Everything from picture to sound quality was fantastic and I really didn’t have any problem watching my favorite soap on phone. CECT Touch life saved me the expense of buying a television
        set as I was in Kolkata just for few months and so it would have been a real waste of money.

CECT Touch life is one step ahead of all the branded sets like NOKIA MOTOROLA and SAMSUNG. CECT Touch life really impressed me with its cool features and I have been using it for some time with no problem what so ever and the best thing is that is really is very cheap and within the budget of any normal human being.

joe says :

Dual sim must drain the battery like crazy. Is there an option to deactivate this feature to make the battery life longer?

dean carter says :

If you haven’t already, remove one of the sim card and possibly this could solve your problem.

Galega says :

You can just turn off one SIM in the setting. There isn’t any need to remove one SIM. Further, it doesn’t drain battery as such. Only network fluctuation eats little bit of battery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371505698241131/k2311a0515/5.15.09