As the Death God Dictates manga by Mimori Ao
  • The plot was a little the same on the usual shoujo but having the idea of the God of Death as a lover was really interesting
  • I really enjoyed the story but I felt disappointed with the ending, I was rooting for the God of Death to end up with Ayumi but he just disappeared

• by meorly

As the Death God Dictates is a manga by Mimori Ao. The title is pretty strange and this caught my eye so I started reading this manga with the genre of romance, shoujo, school life, and supernatural.

It should have been also labeled as tragedy because of the ending of the story and also comedy as some parts of the manga is funny.

The story is about Ayumi, a 16-year-old girl that has feelings for a boy younger than her by a year,

Musashi.

She still hasn’t confessed her feelings for Musashi and one day, the God of Death appears before her and says that she has only a month to live.

Ayumi is able to confess her feelings for Musashi but the God of Death falls in love with her and things go complicated as things between Ayumi and Musashi are getting better already.

Ayumi’s times is running out but because of the God of Death’s love for her, he breaks the rule in order ...

• to save the girl.

The manga was pretty good.

The plot was a little the same on the usual shoujo but having the idea of the God of Death as a lover was really interesting.

It was new for me and I was thinking it did be more advantage for the God of Death but it didn’t end out that way.

The manga only has eight chapters but they were entertaining.

The art was just nice though the way the God of Death looked

like doesn’t match most description of their kinds like scary and wears black.

Wearing white and his face is new and just alright.

I really enjoyed the story but I felt disappointed with the ending, I was rooting for the God of Death to end up with Ayumi but he just disappeared.

I hope there was a sequel or at least an extra chapter of this manga as it was really nice and somehow, I hope the ending wouldn’t just be like that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171505698221131/k2311a0515/5.15.09