Koyo Universal battery charger  » Electronics  »
  • While traveling I mostly carry the Koyo Universal battery charger instead of the regular chargers for even if I lose it doesn't cost much unlike the original chargers

• by mehakibehaki

Recently I lost my charger my Sigmatel S6 mobile and was surprised when I couldn’t find a replacement for the charger. I went to the store where I purchased the phone and asked him for a replacement charger but he told me that I had to place an order and the charger would arrive in a week’s time. I tried to find other replacement for the charger but didn’t find any and since

I just had one phone I couldn’t wait for a week for the charger to arrive. I couldn’t miss all the important calls and ask the store owner for a solution and he told me about Koyo Universal battery charger.

He told me that I will have to remove the battery and charge it using Koyo Universal battery charger and since I had no other alternative I had to but the battery charger. I ...

• used the phone for the whole day and during night I removed the battery and charged it up using the Koyo Universal battery charger. I was quite good and worked well as the original charger, the battery got fully charged up in just few hours time and was ready for use the next day.

I did buy back the original charger when it was available but I also kept the Koyo Universal battery charger

and use it occasionally as the charger can be used for any model or brand and is quite handy sometimes. While traveling I mostly carry the Koyo Universal battery charger instead of the regular chargers for even if I lose it doesn’t cost much unlike the original chargers.

Koyo Universal battery charger is a very handy product and comes in really cheap , cost around 2 dollars compared to 15 dollars the original chargers cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161505698171131/k2311a0515/5.15.09