Jovees tea tree and Neem antiacne face pack
  • I tried fey products here and there but none of them seem to be solving the problem and I was getting really tensed on seeing all the horrible acnes and their after results

• by mehakibehaki

At the age of 20 I developed plenty of skin problems, maybe it was because of the growth of hormones that I developed a very oily skin and as a result had plenty of acne problems to deal with. I tried fey products here and there but none of them seem to be solving the problem and I was getting really tensed on seeing all the horrible acnes and their after results. I had developed all kind of spots on my

face and the acnes were showing no sign of curing.

Finally my sister came to my aid, she was married and had come home after around five years and seeing the condition of my face she immediately ordered Jovees tea tree and Neem anti acne face pack. I told her that I had tried so many products and none worked but she was persistent and told me that this product by Jovees is really good and will cure the problem.

So skeptically ...

• I started using Jovees tea tree and Neem anti acne face pack, I used it on regular basis for a month and was surprised to see the acnes dis-appearing. Not only did the acnes start subsiding but the skin spots were also clearing away. I was really happy on seeing the progress and informed my sister over the phone as she had already gone back home.

She told me that she knew it will work as she had also had

the same problem in her teens and had used Jovees tea tree and Neem anti acne face pack back than but she didn’t tell me that before.

Jovees tea tree and Neem anti acne face pack really is a wonderful anti acne pack and is guaranteed to clear the acnes with regular use. Even now I use the face pack once a while just to get that radiant and shining look which the face gets after using the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311405698091231/k2311a0514/5.14.09