PlayStation 3
  • Roughly 1 month ago I bought PlayStation 3 from Walmart
  • In my opinion, the overall rating I give to the PlayStation 3 on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being best is an 8
  • I think we have enough technology these days to bypass plug in controller's
  • You can go out and buy a different separate console, with games, controllers, and a separate Blu-Ray, but for the price of the PS3 and although many say it's over priced, I'd have to respectfully disagree and say it is well worth the cost
  • I don't have anything bad to say about the PS3, except for the cost of the games

• by jeff2007plus

I started out with a PlayStation 1, and then 2. Since then, I’ve always dreamed about obtaining a PlayStation 3. Roughly 1 month ago I bought PlayStation 3 from Walmart.

com for a hefty amount. I used the console for a straight 2 weeks upon receiving it.

In my opinion, the overall rating I give to the PlayStation 3

on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being best is an 8. Here’s why.

What’s great about the PS3 is that it has excellent controller’s. They are sensitive, and the battery life is long.

C’mon, controller’s that plug in? I think we have enough technology these days to bypass plug in controller’s. Let’s talk about looks.

...

• The PS3 looks great. I can mount this on my fireplace! But seriously, it does look a lot better than its previous predecessors.

Hey guess what? PS3 evolved and now it has a built in Blu-Ray player. Out with the DVD player and in with the new! You can go out and buy a different separate console, with

games, controllers, and a separate Blu-Ray, but for the price of the PS3 and although many say it’s over priced, I’d have to respectfully disagree and say it is well worth the cost.

I don’t have anything bad to say about the PS3, except for the cost of the games. Other than that, I’m happy as a wallabee!

PlayStation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281405698051231/k2311a0514/5.14.09