Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PSX ) game  » Games  »
  • This is my most favorite version of all the Harvest Moon series as I enjoyed it even though I wasn't able to finish it
  • In this game you run a farm that you have inherited from your grandfather and unfortunately, it wasn't take cared of
  • Having a wife to be with you is really nice, it is a little boring if you just wake up in a big house with no one

• by meorly

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature is the playstation version of the Harvest Moon series. This is my most favorite version of all the Harvest Moon series as I enjoyed it even though I wasn’t able to finish it. A lot of Harvest Moon criticizers may say that the game is just repetitive and nothing new but the game is really too enjoyable in my own honest opinion.

In this game you run a farm that you have inherited from your grandfather and unfortunately, it wasn’t take cared of. They mayor will give you three years to restore the farm and gain a good reputation among the local citizens.

You have to run the farm

and get it back to order; plant crops; get cows and chickens; take care of a horse and dog; collect power berries; upgrade your house and farm; woo the local citizens; and also get a wife among the five girls available on the game.

I had a lot of times wherein I had to go start all over the game again but I never got bored with it.

Repetitive tilling and going here to woo this girl and there wasn’t annoying with me, the game was simply addictive! Even if I did replay this game all over again, I won’t get fed up with it. The game is fun and full of challenges.

It was exciting when you had to plant different kinds of crops that will wither on the next season if you don’t get to grow and harvest it yet. Wooing the citizens and girls is a challenge for me as it takes a lot of time and of course, money.

You have to give them gifts such as flowers, crops, anything that they like which is time consuming as you can’t really afford to go woo them right away since you’re still broke at the start. The game’s events are also nice; it was really fun to have some events even once in a while.

Even though I haven’t won that much on such events, it ...

• Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PSX ) game
      was really nice and enjoying. The events are a good break from working too hard in the farm.

Having a wife to be with you is really nice, it is a little boring if you just wake up in a big house with no one. Getting babies too is nice especially that when they grow up they will help you with the farm.

Thanks to this game, somehow I got some interest of the life of farmers as it isn’t just that easy to till the soil though it is different of course in real life where it is harder and more time consuming. The graphics of the game is just alright and it

would have been nicer if there were more emotions shown from the characters.

The sound is great; I still can’t forget the scene that really caught my heart over a girl singing which was the character’s childhood friend. The sounds mix well with the current season and the places that the character goes.

It’s also nice that there’s sound when you go clean up your farm and use tools to not make it tiresome. If you’re looking for a different challenge wherein weeds and rivals are to be your enemies, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature is the game for you! You’ll just need a lot of patience in it but you’ll enjoy the game for sure!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281405698041231/k2311a0514/5.14.09