Revlon - Age Defying Make-Up  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I used to work as a make-up artist, so I know a thing or two about application but this stuff just sort of smears around on the skin's surface and remains streaky no matter how expert your techniques
  • There are some Revlon products that I love but this really doesn't deliver the way I had hoped it would

• by Mimi Jay

I have no idea what ‘botafirm SPF20′ is but it doesn’t sound like something that is designed to go on your face. And using Revlon’s Age Defying Make-Up (which contains botafirm SPF20) rather proves the point that it might be better used elsewhere.

This is a wishy-washy product that offers

poor coverage.

And I have a pretty even complexion with only minor blemishes to cover so I am not asking the world of it.

Although the product does not contain oil it feels rather wet and greasy to apply and it’s very difficult to achieve a smooth finish, even when ...

• using latex applicators.

I used to work as a make-up artist, so I know a thing or two about application but this stuff just sort of smears around on the skin’s surface and remains streaky no matter how expert your techniques.

There are some Revlon products that I love but

this really doesn’t deliver the way I had hoped it would.

If I were asked to compare it to anything I would say that it reacts a little like those tinted moisturizers, but that’s not what I want in a foundation.

Poor coverage and awkward to apply.

This one is a no-no.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311405697811131/k2311a0514/5.14.09