Rimmel - Volume Flash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use the Black Extreme version and I love it's tarry texture and the fact that it is rather fibrous and sticks well to the lashes

• by Mimi Jay

Those of you who are offended by the idea of clumpy mascara, look away now. This probably sounds crazy but I sometimes actually like a more clumpy mascara! Some of the more refined products that promise clumps fail to deliver anything at all.

They’re so watery that nothing much happens at all so if you

want heavily made-up lashes those more sophisticated products will only serve to disappoint.

I’ve been using various of Rimmel’s mascaras over the years and this, if you were to look in my make-up bag, would probably seem an incongruous choice as I rarely buy any of their other products.

Rimmel is a cheap and cheerful ...

• range but it has to be said that their mascaras do have added ‘ooomph’.

It’s a funny thing with make-up, Rimmel seems to be seen as the poor cousin of the cosmetics world, the cheap and embarrassing choice! But, in all honestly their products really do do exactly what they say they will.

So many

times I’ve heard friends say that they hate new mascaras, that ones that are slightly worn in work better.

Rimmel’s Volume Flash Mascara feels like it’s worn in for you.

I use the Black Extreme version and I love it’s tarry texture and the fact that it is rather fibrous and sticks well to the lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311405697801131/k2311a0514/5.14.09