Organize-It Six cube organizer: Not very trendy, but serves its purpose  » Housewares  »
2.5
    • Item: Organize-It Six Cube organizer Location: by: Famous

I needed something to house all the beauty products in my bathroom, since I don’t have any shelving or medicine cabinets. This shelf looks really easy to put together. But I found that it was rather tricky.

There are no tools needed. But for some reason,

I found the little round holders which support the structure, confusing to put on.

It took me a few minutes to understand how they connect to the wire racks which comprise the shelves. At any rate, once I got it together, I realized that the shelves are bigger than I thought.

I only needed one set ...

• of three shelves instead of the entire set of six. The thing I don’t like about these shelves (other than the tricky holders), is the fact that the holes are so large.

It’s really not conducive to holding smaller objects - as they have a tendency to fall through. I have gotten around that by storing only

larger bottles and products on the shelves.

All the smaller ones, I have placed in baskets, which are stored on the organizer. It’s really a convenient rack for offices or bathrooms.

But because it’s not really an attractive home accessory, I would only use it in “dire” emergencies. It serves its purpose.

But that’s about it.

Dizzy says :

How do you put the cubes together? I just got some and they didn`t come with directions they were used

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53160769780431/k2311a0716/7.16.06