Mirror’s Edge game
  • I bought this game called Mirror's Edge few days back very soon after it was released on EA website
  • And I know that it is one of its kinds, and no game has been made before like this keeping this kind of prospective in mind
  • This game has a very high definition graphics, and I really love that, the whole atmosphere, and the gameplay is awesome, and as I said that the playing method is completely different, and I can't explain it in my words
  • It is the best game I ever played in my life

• by kuak

Playing games on my PC is kind of my favorite hobby, and I always look forward to high definition games, because they allows me to feel the realistic spirit of the game. I bought this game called “Mirror’s Edge” few days back very soon after it was released on “EA” website.

I have to say that I never played any game like this before, it has completely different prospective.

And I know that it is one of its kinds, and no game has been made before like this keeping this kind of prospective in mind.

It is like you are playing in ...

• real, and believe me, when it falls from the building, you will feel the pain, or when she jumps from one building to another, and you will feel the thrill inside.

awesome, and as I said that the playing method is completely different, and I can’t explain it in my words.

To feel that thrill, you should buy this game, and you will understand that what I am trying to say.

It is the best game I ever played in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281405697741131/k2311a0514/5.14.09