Adobe Premiere CS4  » Software  »
  • Editing videos is the thing which I really enjoy to do, and also I love to do many experiments with my videos
  • And if you ask me, I can say that it is the best software for professional use also, and I know that many big film editing company use this software, so you can understand that it is pretty useful, and very effective for video editing
  • When the Adobe Premiere CS4 released few days back, I bought it within 2 days after releasing

• by kuak

Editing videos is the thing which I really enjoy to do, and also I love to do many experiments with my videos. And for doing this I am using “Adobe Premiere” for many years now on, and I just love to edit my videos with this awesome software.

Adobe Premiere is dedicated for editing videos, and giving them some astonishing

effects.

And if you ask me, I can say that it is the best software for professional use also, and I know that many big film editing company use this software, so you can understand that it is pretty useful, and very effective for video editing.

When the Adobe Premiere CS4 released few days back, I bought it within 2 ...

• days after releasing .

And I have to say that this is by far the best edition of Adobe Premiere ever.

It has a very professional look, and it is filled with new features, and this software allows me to render my videos faster than ever and also it helps me to be more productive.

Like I can give you an

example that a 10 min video use to take about 15-20 minutes to render on the earlier versions of Adobe Premiere, but in the CS4 version of Adobe Premiere it takes only 30-60 seconds for rendering a 10min video.

So, you can see the difference.

I am really satisfying using it, and I just love to edit my videos with Adobe Premiere CS4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301405697731131/k2311a0514/5.14.09