Soft Sheen Carson Let’s Jam Heat Styles Straightening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the first things I noticed was the light and pleasant scent The product worked like a dream, my hair came out unbelievably straight and it would actually last longer than it would had I not used the straightening cream

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

When I flat ironed my hair it wouldn’t come out too straight and it easily became frizzy again. I tried using various oils including carrot oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, you name it and I probably bought it.

The oils did a good job of adding moisture and shine to my hair and scalp, but it

did not help to actually straighten my hair and keep it that way.

Then my friend told me about “Let’s Jam Heat Styles Straightening Cream” by Soft Sheen and Carson.

One of the first things I noticed was the light and pleasant scent The product worked like a dream, my hair came out unbelievably straight and it would ...

• actually last longer than it would had I not used the straightening cream.

I read on the bottle that the product could actually withstand heat up to 400 degrees, so I wouldn’t have to worry about any heat damage done by my flat iron or pressing comb.

Not only does the cream help to lock in moisture and straightness in

my hair, it detangles it too.

When I smooth it into my hair I’ve noticed that I have an easier time combing it out in order to straighten it.

It is a very good product and after a couple years I am still using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311305697620231/k2311a0513/5.13.09