L’oreal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • On the label of this product it stated Isobacter Technology Anti-Bacterial Action with Salicylic Acid, 93% reported effectiveness (clearer skin tested on 50 women) it sounded very convincing and so i bought it and decided to give it a shot
  • My first experience applying it to my face I felt a slight stinging sensation, and when i rinsed it off the overall effect left my face feeling icy cool with all the oil removed
  • During my first few days of use, i noticed that the usual areas with redness subsided and the itch that used to come randomly or at times of slightest irritation was gone

• by Armando Dayrit II

One of the most effective anti acne products I’ve used is L’oréal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel, i discovered this product in my search of the ‘best’ product to reduce my acne outbreaks. On the label of this product it stated “Isobacter Technology Anti-Bacterial Action with Salicylic Acid, 93% reported effectiveness (clearer skin tested on 50 women)” it sounded very convincing and so i bought it and decided to give it a shot.

Effectiveness:

My first experience applying it to my face I felt a slight stinging sensation, and when i rinsed it off the overall effect left my face feeling icy cool with all the oil removed! It was very refreshing and so i nodded my approval.

During my

first few days of use, i noticed that the usual areas with redness subsided and the itch that used to come randomly or at times of slightest irritation was gone!

After about 2-3 weeks I noticed the number of outbreaks were greatly reduced, only 2-3 pimples visible up close and the usual annoying pimples that tend to grow on the same spot did not grow again! I ran a clean finger over an acne area prone area of my face and realized that the ‘bumpiness’ of undeveloped pimples was gone too!

It’s been 5 months down and surprisingly, my face really is 93% clearer! Plus my skin seemed to regain it’s old smoothness!

We can’t have everything in life ...

• though, the occasional single ‘pussy-pimple-terror’ appears every now and then but it’s nothing a little sulfur ointment can’t solve! Another thing is that this product can’t help with are stubborn blackheads(debris buried deep inside the skin pore), and dark marks left by acne. Only time or advance dermatological techniques can heal these problems.

L’oréal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel wash lasts over a month for me(i wash 2-3 times a day) and the product is also filled full to the brim! I’s effects on my face have cemented my beliefs in it!

The downside is the container, with little pressure there is a large tendency to squirt more gel than you need leading to a waste. So be careful! They should

work on the nozzle to fix this.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product! Being an 18 year old, is being at the peak of emotions, self consciousness and hormonal imbalances. This product has helped lighten the load immensely! Life is hard enough with acne, so let L’oréal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel take care of it!

Coupled with washing with L’oréal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel religiously and natural remedies such as lots of rest, avoiding pollution, changing pillow cases, steaming your face I’m sure you’ll be on your way to recovering your flawless skin like me!

I trust L’oréal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel and trust me, if you use it, you will too!

- Armando Dayrit II

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311305697610231/k2311a0513/5.13.09