Amana ADB3500AWS Dishwasher
  • After my old Whirlpool brand dishwasher broke I knew it was a big problem because we can't afford to live an easier life without a dishwasher
  • I bought it at a good price of $635 and my brother in law who is an Electrician efficiently installed my machine for me
  • I think this best suit my need because I have constant visitors coming in and would not want my kitchen sink to be filled with dirty dishes all the time
  • What I like as well is this is made up of stainless steel so it looks great and stylish

• by ladyli

After my old Whirlpool brand dishwasher broke I knew it was a big problem because we can’t afford to live an easier life without a dishwasher. Well the Whirlpool had served me long time so I did not wonder why it had to retire. Doing the dishes manually is one job we hate because it consumes so much time. We can’t afford to waste so much time in one chore because we have to go the office every day and each day is a race against time.

We are only three in the family and we are all working. We don’t have a housemaid so who will labor for the dirty dishes? We three are cooperating and doing all the chores all by ourselves and we can manage with the help of technology which is making things easier for us. Of course dishwasher is one of those

reliable appliances we certainly need.

So, when the old Whirlpool finally gave up the dish-washing job, I had no other choice but to buy a new one. I wanted to try another brand to make comparison, so l searched the net to find the some suitable choices. Then I saw this Amana ADB3500AWS (Dishwasher) and after reading the specifications and good reviews, I was convinced this is a good replacement.

I bought it at a good price of $635 and my brother in law who is an Electrician efficiently installed my machine for me. My Amana ADB3500AWS is a 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher.

It has a 5-Level, 7-Tier Tri-Wash system, that combines flow of high pressure and high water that effectively wash away food dirt and stains from dirty dishes. It has convenience features of Control Lockout, has Detergent dispenser, Rinse Aid ...

• dispenser, Adjustable rinse aid dispenser and Start button memory. It has a tall tub with a capacity that could fit 14 five-piece place settings at once.

I think this best suit my need because I have constant visitors coming in and would not want my kitchen sink to be filled with dirty dishes all the time. We could always trust the Amana to do the job efficiently. What I like as well is this is made up of stainless steel so it looks great and stylish.

I want my appliances to be stainless steel as much as possible because it assures me of easy maintenance. There is no need to worry about rusting which is the number one enemy of non-stainless steel appliances. My Amana has no problem when it comes to cleaning; it is easy to clean and keeps it fresh smelling all the time

because it is stainless and is AutoWash with Precision Clean turbidity and with a self cleaning filter.

It has High Temp Rinse option with Automatic Temperature Control to make sure the water is hot enough to wash off the grease and make my dishes thoroughly clean. My dirty dishes are coming out clean as in clean. It is also working quietly, no noise actually while doing the job effectively because my Amana has sound insulation.

This is one of the things I always desire of gadgets at home. I don’t like unnecessary noise at home. So far my Amana has been doign a good job and have not encountered any problem yet for more than 3 months of using it.

As with most appliances of course my Amana ADB3500AWS Dishwashers need occasional care to help them continue giving sparkling dishes all the time and I think that is self explanatory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531305697580231/k2311a0513/5.13.09