Carmex lip balm
  • In the winter, Carmex keeps my lips from getting chapped or drying out, and it definitely helps keep my lipstick from feathering
  • Since I have been wearing Carmex lip balm, I have had no problems whatsoever with the skin on my lips peeling off, and now that I have told my twin sister about Carmex, she is now using it with the best results ever as she has always had problems with dry lips

• by honeytwin

I have been using Carmex lip balm for as long as I can remember. It has always provided with my lips with protection from chapping in the winter, but now that I have gotten older, it has really been my first cosmetic of choice for

my lips.

I use Carmex every morning under my lipstick, and it keeps my lips from looking dried out and keeps the lines in my lips from showing. Being 35, I have tried different cosmetics for conditioning under my lipstick, but by far, Carmex has made the most difference in my aging lips.

In the winter, Carmex keeps my lips from getting chapped or drying out, and it definitely helps keep my lipstick from “feathering”. In the summer, I wear only Carmex with a little of clear gloss, and it ...

• Carmex lip balm
      keeps my lips looking full and natural.

it with the best results ever as she has always had problems with dry lips.

Use Carmex lip balm, no matter what your age. It will keep your lips moist;the balm itself does not dry out, and it will keep your lips healthy, plump and full of life!

Carmex lip balm
Danielle says :

re : Since I have been wearing Carmex lip balm, I have had no problems whatsoever with the skin on my lips peeling off, and now that I have told my twin sister about Carmex, she is now using it with the best results ever as she has always had problems with dry lips
I have been using Carmex since I was a child. It’s one of my main memories of when I was a child running around the beach and my mom would bring out her sunblock bag and there would be a little jar of Carmex always in there to make sure our lips weren’t chapped. I remember this feeling of being so grown up when my mom would put some of my lips.
Till this day, and I am in my 30s now, this is a must-have in my handbag, and on my bedside table. It keeps my lips protected at all times, never chapping, and helps me with my cold sores.
I use it in the mornings when I am getting ready for work, and in the evenings before putting on my lipstick to go out. Absolutely the best lip balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311305697570231/k2311a0513/5.13.09