Kolcraft sesame street Hi Chair
  • Very durable, looks good and reasonable price for a Hi-chair
  • It occupies lot of space when compared to other kinds

• by sonice

I got this sesame street ,Kolcraft Hi chair as a baby shower gift for my first baby. I assembled it very quickly with almost no effort. It has 3 reclining positions so that a 4-5 month old can even sit securely. I used it till he was 2 yrs

old. I have 2 boys and it is very difficult to get them to eat neatly. The boys make such a mess that the whole chair seat used to be messy. I cleaned the seat using an old cloth dipped in water and it was easy to clean. It comes ...

• with two trays . Though the extra snack tray was not of much use, i sometimes used it to just make use of it. While i was working in kitchen, i put the baby in it securely and finished my work while he ate from or played with toys
        on the tray.

Positive: Very durable, looks good and reasonable price for a Hi-chair. It has wheels on bottom for easy moving it around. My other kid loved the sesame street print on it and keeps him busy.

Negative: It occupies lot of space when compared to other kinds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541305697560231/k2311a0513/5.13.09